Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Inspire Me To Aspire!!

I hate the fact that I have been too busy to find the time to write..no other excuse but I just had been too busy to prioritize things that is very therapeutic to me like writing and sharing my thoughts with my friends. I really find writing therapeutic.

I have so much to write but today I have decided to talk about my aspirations in life. I would say that I am a very determined person. If I believe in something, I would work towards it despite the odds. A very fond example would be how I went through the odds, hell and back to vow for eternity with Adlil. People who knew me back then knew the hell that I had to endure to be with my Adlil. Honestly, if you ask me, despite wishing that there wasn't that much of drama, it was worth it because Adlil was and is indeed a gem! It was an effort well spent ;-). I could never ask for more because I believe that Adlil was my 2nd Chance in my life that Allah had bestowed upon me in the pursuit to eternal happiness. So when he proposed I went on with it eventhough I knew the hell that awaits me..it was worth it as it thought me to be more levelled and appreciate the finer things in life. I know one thing for a fact that not having enough money taught me to appreciate my partner and the little things in life that seems insignificant at one point in my life.
That was 12 years ago. As time passes, I tend to find myself thinking in which direction or what path our life is taking us on. Are we really happy as we seem or are we actually miserable inside? What do we really want out of life? How do we plan on achieving it? Are we willing to go through hell and back to reach that level of aspiration? Hmmm

These are many questions that I usually ask myself when opportunities are staring me in the face. At this time, I usually try to find out what is the most logical thing to do and my next course of action which usually boils to...the hell, just go for it.


To be honest, I think that the time has come. I am at a point in time in my life when I am trying to make things better for myself and the family. I am an ambitious person, sometimes too ambitious for my own good if you ask me. I tend to put too high of an expectation for myself. Alhamdullilah, I have reached that point of my career that I aspire to have at the age of 34..not bad huh..

Besides having a partner whom to me is the perfect human being and having stability in my career which I can safely say I have somewhat acheived. Most of my aspirations deal with improving myself and my self worth. I have to be all that I can be, accepting no limitations.

One of the most important goals that I have for myself is having morally upright and decent children who have strong believes in what they want on life and work towards acheiving them, respect their elders, have a balance in life and the life after - in short, becoming happy contented individuals who believes in the eternal power above them all, Allah S.W.T.
I also aspire the become better friends to all the wonderful friends that Allah has bestowed upon me. All these wonderful people who have always been with me through thick and thin. To them, I aspire to become better friends. My circle of friends may be exclusive and small but over the years I learnt the hard way that it is not the quantity but the quality that matters.


My next aspiration is to ensure that I keep and improve my faith towards the Al-Mighty. I inspire to become a better Muslim and not turn to him only when I am in need. I think over the years, all of us got better. Insyallah, it will get better and better as time passes. That is one of my aspirations.

Besides having a wonderful soulmate, great children, wonderful friends, a renewed faith, I aspire to have better health of the mind and body, enhanced conscience and judgement to always do the right thing. I aspire to have a clear conscience which I am sure would lead having a stress free and happy life. I know for a fact that it is not just me but this is something that everyone wishes to acheive in some point in their lives. Rather wait for later, I aspire to start as soon as I can so that I could enjoy what is left of my life better with more contentment.
In short I aspire to be a better person and have a happy, contented, well balanced, stress free life, full of love and learn to live with the imperfections of myself and the others around me. Of course I aspire to have more money but having that alone would not justify my main purpose in life to have a successful life dunia akhirat, Amin.
P/S: I had loads of pictures to load but after waiting for almost an hour plus, I gave up. we will try our luck tomorrow ya!!

1 comment:

Ben said...

Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did