Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The 11th Year

A lot of things has happened since the last time I checked in here..my humble office is ready for action..Qyra had her final kindi concert..& what a night it was for my little princess....Alief nervously sat for his final 4th year exam....As for Ryan, well lets just say that everyone is playing catch up with the little dude....me & wifey did some pretty exciting stuff...Penang was one hell of a trip. But nothing beats today cause this was the date that changed my life forever..........the day we tied the knot. Exchanging vows & promising each other that we're gonna grow old together & become soulmates.

Soraya had stuck by me even when the chips were down...yet still kept believing in me that nothing is impossible. She showed me the true spirit of going against the odds & making me a better man. Sure we all have our ups & down in marriage...who doesn't? ...its the making up session that I think we all enjoy the most...! anyway what I'm trying to say is I truly love this woman that I've married 11 years ago .

Could still remember the first time I laid my eyes on her & knew she was the one. Her charm, personality & her beautiful smile was all it took to make me realise that I want to be with this woman for the rest of my life.

Thank you for being a wonderful & loving wife. Thanks for wanting to have kids with me....3 of them. You 're a great mom to the kids & I just love you for everything that you are .

Happy Anniversary To My Wifey!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

rock chic said...

beautiful smile katenye..nyehh..nyeh..nyway,this entry is so schweet...xsangke my B-I-L yg agak ganas ini romantic orgnye..anak sapo la ni..wakakakaka..

Soraya said...

sweet kan BIL ko. Aku pun spasm masa aku bangun the next morning to check my mail... never thot he could write like this..so comel..luff him so much.. Mackie, ko doakan la kami kereput and rot together