Sunday, December 7, 2008

Aidiladha is here again!!

Tomorrow will be Aidiladha. We are now at our in laws place to celebrate Aidiladha. Furthermore, my F-I-L has a broken wrist. He fell off the ladder that was due to be scraped while trying to change the light bulb in the toliet His left arm is like major swollen and it has been cemented. Poor soul. However, the good news is that he is getting better. I guess when you are as active as he is at that age, its easier to get better. The force is strong in my F-I-L and that's without a doubt.
We'll be off for a short holiday to Port Dickson, its basically more for the kids. Staying at the Avillion Admiral Cove. Just to bring the kids and Mak to unwind and relax. As for the kids, it will be swimming galore la as usual.
I am kinda looking foward for this PAC thing that I will be going to on the 11th. For some of you, you might now that I actually passed the PTD exam..Kinda psyche myself as I thought that I would not get through the exams. Now, we have to go to this PAC thing that is part of the whole process. It may come as a surprise to some of you, I am actually kinda nervous about going to this PAC thing as I really don't know what to expect from this kind of thing. Adlil was sweet enough to get me the required attire - a new track pants, jogging shoes complete with a new pair of socks and we were asked to be in white collared t-shirt. So, I have gotten all the assemble in place and all ready for the 11th at INTAN in Kluang. I'll be sharing the experience with you guys in the next entry , Insyallah.
Last weekend, we had a lil reunion with my TESL 6 frens. It was really fun meeting up with friends who I have not met for almost 10 years or so. I was responsible for this small but intimate reunion together with my partner in crime, Bobo. Glad everyone was happy and contented with the humble but happening reunion. Had great fun!! We may have grow apart, as most of us live in different parts of the country. We got older, wider (huhuhhu) and all of us have gotten more matured ;-) but one thing that is still the same is the NOISE as well as the tightness, so much noise, good conversation with great company and fun all at the same time. Totally wicked!! Loads of fun. To me old buddies that I have are the one for keeps, they are the one who knows you inside out and would be there for you. No pretence and non judgemental.
Here's wishing all of you and your families a Happy Aidiladha. A good time to reflect and tafakur.
P/S: Donno why but I'm having some problems uploading the pics right now..will do so soon. Now I have to head down to the kitchen to help MIL as the guests will be arriving soon for Takbir Raya.

1 comment:

rock chic said...

dammit..nape aku comment x kuar ni..btw,cptla update ngn gambo skali..tapi gambo aku yg x hawt jgn letak ok..wakakakaka..yg cumel sj..btw,how was d boot camp?k ke?sure bish mende 2 rupe ko comot mcm alip blk skola kn???