Sunday, January 18, 2009

Proud Is The Word of the Day!!

Today was the ultimate proudest moment for me as a wife, "best-est" buddy to watch my other half striding towards yet another chapter in his life. Realizing his dream.
I am so proud of him and dropping him off on his new journey, honestly brought tears to my eyes. I have been so proud of him of what he has become and what he has acheived for himself and the familly. For today, PROUD is the word.
I am so uplifted today because my Adlil has just took up another step foward. Today is his orientation day. He is taking up Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies. I know its not going to be an easy task for him with work, the family - all these things demands a lot from him and he has been wonderful with all of this. His determination is adamant and that is so wonderful to see.

Change is growth!! This time I am on this side of the bench..so this time its my turn to be routing for him all the way and supporting him in any possible way. This time is about Adlil, his dream and aspirations. I made a vow to be as supportive as he was all throughot my life, my studies, my career. I thank Allah every single day and I am so so so thankful for his gift to me, My Adlil. He may not be perfect, but he is definitely PERFECT for ME. I could not ask for more. Now, its my turn to cheer him on, towards the finishing line. Even right now, I am still so very muchfeeling that spasm. I am utterly speechless from this beggaring description of an experience. "You go Honne!!" The Kids and I are behind you every step of the way to catch you when you stumble or fall, to celebrate when you've done good and cheering you on...

Well, today it is all about Adlil. Adlil has made the Harfy Bunch, Very Proud Campers!!

4 comments:

Sofia Kasbi said...

Wah Panjang, congratulations and all the best!

rock chic said...

Kudos la B-I-L!!!!waa..pelajar twa in d making!ahaks..i knw u can do it!!!!!!!caiyok..caiyok...we'r all behind u!make sure grad on time yek!!!

Pearl Wong-Tey said...

congrats to the super hardworking hubby! now yaya has to boil lots of herbal soup for all those late nite studying

Whitelab Maira said...

Hey..thats great news...kudos to your DH!