Friday, July 17, 2009

I am Blessed!!

I suddenly felt inspired to write today. I guess looking things around me suddenly it daunted me to write just a bit about my life. Hey 2009 turned out to be a FINE year for me. Honestly, here I am at work looking around me to find somewhat an inspiration, a source of happiness but with no avail. That was then suddenly I had a huge smile on my face, I saw the faces of people whom my ultimate joy in living comes from; my family and friends!!

Life may not be a bed of roses for me right now, but this only refers to my job which now I have learnt to just shove it aside after 5.30pm and never let the stress of work get the best of me. Now, I am more focused. I am looking out of the window for other options but you and me know that this is just NOT the right time just as yet. However I think it is going to be real soon. I am just waiting for Allah to give that one special miracle.

Apart from that I shouldn't be complaining. I am blessed. This actually turned out to be a good year for me. Not that bad although I think I could do better in terms of the Career department which I am trying so hard to go through right now.

I am blessed to have a wonderful husband. MY perfect guy. He takes good care of the kids and I. He goes out of his way to do things to make me smile. The best part of it all is the fact how he helps around the house. Very hard to get a guy as helpful and adorable like this. That much I know. I hear my girlfriends all complaining that their other half just don't lift a finger at all at home. As for Adlil, he does the housework wholeheartedly. He does it because he wants to. Apart from that my Adlil tries to pamper me and gives me a whole lot of attention whenever he can.

12 years ago, My Adlil never did appear as a husband yet alone Papa traits and quality. Him with his macho, cool and indifferent façade. He painted the picture like he was the "Like he didn't have the care in the world" type of guy". Never did it appear to me that he would be what he is now. Simply perfect!! I love him to bits for taking good care of the kids and I.

Looking at the kids, Alhamdullilah how they have grown. Time seems to be zooming so fast. Alief aka Abang is doing so much better now, socially. A great brother who dotes on his siblings. We still thinks that he tends to give in too much to his siblings and they tend to take advantage of this. Nevertheless, he has turned to be such a good boy. Some of my friends adores his good manners and I am proud of him. He is an average boy who gives me average grades in school but he makes me proud for what he has become.

Qyra, my warrior princess. A lot of spunk in my only princess. A smart girl who is extremely inquisitive about things around her and super attentive with minute details. She went through a bit of an episode with her health a month ago. Nevertheless she fought it through and I know it is because of her strong will power was what made it easier for her to become better. Such a artistic, clever and talented girl. A lot like me who is strong willed (sometimes a bit too much for her own good), passionate, caring, attentive and smart. Too pampered sometimes if you ask me by dearest Adlil. Well can't blame him since she is our only princess. Girls tend to be more incline towards their father and that also applies to my ever dearest only daughter.So. I pretty much have grown accustom to that fact. Alhamdullilah she is doing really well in school and she has no problems whatsoever fitting in school. She is adored by her teachers, who speak highly of her. Sometimes Adlil and I tend to wonder whether they are talking about our Qyra Adlina who needs to be reminded constantly to help with the house work. Well, you can't really get everything right?

Last but not least is my lil cute and adorable monster Raiyan. Aeyen is such a handful adorable little thing. He keeps everyone especially my dearest mummy on her feet all day. Time seems to flies. He will be turning TWO in a couple of days. He is super duppa active that he is always up to something. Very observant and has a passion for vehicles. His current amusement now is construction vehicles and lorries. He has quite a few toys at home ranging from diggers, lorries and trucks. Very amused with it!! He is actively running around and I must say that he can really keep you on your toes. Nevertheless, he is a joy to have cause he really amuses us with his trick and traits that is really cheeky and cute all rolled into one.

I am so delighted to have my mummy taking care of my children. Not everyone has the privilege to have their mummies looking after their kids. You feel very much secure, happy and contented to leave your children when you are off to work because you know that they are in good hands!! I don't think that anyone can do it better than our own mummy in terms of bringing up our children. The only thing that I think mummy dearest pampers him a bit too much. But I always say to myself, "Tak pa la, at least she gives him the attention that he deserves since I am mostly not home cause we spend more time at work rather than at home. Now that we don't have a stay in maid I know and understand that it is an uphill task for my mum. I really don't know what I would do without her.

I am also blessed to have great friends whom some I have known half of my life, parted our ways after Uni while some I was lucky to encounter along the way. As for my Uni buddies, I am so happy that since last 2 years we were re-united and the best part after all this years, we are as tight as before or shall I say share a tighter bond. We practically just picked up where we left off. Superb!! I guess all the years that we have been apart made us appreciate that our friendship is priceless. I can picture ourselves in 20 – 30 years from now and we will still be yamcha-ing together happily gossiping away. Friends like these are hard to come by. The best part, even our fave lecturer in Uni now is our 'bosom buddy". Iza, Reen, Ray, Hani, Anis, Intan, Pet, Alang, Huggable, Syazril, Era, Cik Roy, Farah, Tham and Ayin. You guys rock my world and I will cherish the friendship that we share. There is also Zett, my mate ol pal!! Some people from school like Maymay, Shelly, Yon, Salidah, Joel, Watie, Myra, Salina, Asma..you guys are the greatest. Then there are some good people who became good buddies like Salina, Fafai aka My Boboi, Tasz and to all our MMC boys and better half. You guys colour my world. At least I don't feel so 'dead' being in JB , 360km away from my kind of CIVILIZATION and friends! Sorry cannot mention all of you but you know who you are and how special you are in my lives!!

The best part is we are going to move to our own Micasa!! It is now going through some renovation works and I am only going to present the house once it is all ready. It is our pride and joy!! The feeling is extremely out of this world.

What else can I say, I am truly Blessed!!

1 comment:

Sofia Kasbi said...

You are blessed girl! and right back at 'cha!