Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bloody Merdeka!!!!!!!!!!

Well let me tell u the shits thet I went thru this week. Boy I just didnt see it coming eventhough I had prepared myself for this coming Ramadhan to be a subtle, holy & time for reflection month.

While I was in Kuantan last week on a job for a couple of days there I received a phone call from my contact for an up coming project for this year Merdeka celebration. It seemed that on the final week before the merdeka function I got the boot & some other company got the gig. Damn! This is what happens when u r dealing with my kinda business especialy that involves the government, they can just change their minds just like that. The shitty part is that they will never give u a deposit or assurance but just sweet promises.


So with that for the first time in my career in the audio engineering world I'm jobless because of empty promises made by certain people in the goverment this merdeka. I mean they could've told me earlier.. but ohh no it had to be at the last minute... n changed their mind to call me in 6 hours before showtime, some 200km away. Don't think so...



I guess probably this a way Allah is telling me that I should just take it easy cause Ramadhan is just around the corner & I need a breather for a while since I have been working hard the whole year through.

I enjoyed my work at Kuantan. I must say they are one group of nice ppl that I have encountered while doing UMP's Convocation. The best part, I had company on my ride home to JB as 10 other biker buddies of our Motoheads MC decided to go to Kuantan for one last ride before the Ramadhan. Thank you guys for the awesome ride home. It sure beats from riding solo.

Just as I thought I would now gather my strengh be mentally prepared for Ramadhan,.. my maid ran off & fled...Bitch! Now the Harfy Bunch definitely gotta stay strong & focus to face this mighty test. Well, we've been there before & I'm sure we will do alright....I hope.

No comments: