Sunday, August 31, 2008

Boiiingggg!!!!

Today has been a challenging day for the Harfy Family, one of those days where you wished that you never woke u at all so that you need not have to face this rather conflicting day. My Beeaatcchh maid is gone. Yup that inconsiderate selfish bitch dissapeared from our residence. I was awaken this morning by my daughter Qyra who said "Mama, Bibik is missing, Abang went looking for Bibik all around the house but cannot find her". I was absolutely dumbfounded, flabbergasted and stunned beyond words. I went downstairs and to her room. There I found that she had left us, a day before Ramadhan. I started to chock a bit, went upstairs and told Adlil that HIS bibik is gone.

He, had a peculiar unfazed reaction and started taking his phone and calling the bitch but of course she had no guts to pick up the call. He then called our agent who promised to help us with this crisis. I went totally blur and dazed for an hour or so. We knew that this issue would somewhat surface because she has been facing some issues back home in Indonesia in regards to her family. Told her that I'll let her go back for Hari Raya for a few days - which my frens say is "too baik" coz she has only been in M'sia for 6 months or so. To think that we treated her like family and provided her with all the necessities that she needed, with other plus point perks, which most of my frens claim, is "too bagi muka". I don't treat my maids like maids but more of a helper to help me with some of my household chores, more like a part of the family.

Unfortunately, the kids are also kinda fond of her, especially Raiyan who she helps take care while we are at work or when my mum is not in the house. My mum and my good fren's mum-in-law told me that these people are ungrateful people who no matter how nice you are with them, are very much self-centred idiots!! Honestly, come to think of it, they don't give two shits of what's going to happen to you if they leave you at a lurch like that.

Now I realize that I'm in for a hell of hectic and stressful month ahead of us.. However, I am grateful that my Adlil is so much help around the house. So, now there will be more in store for us, juggling our work and taking care of the family and house. I hate to go through the process of applying for a new maid and going through the whole "au fait to you phase". Thank god I cook well (that's what Adlil tells me amd claims that it was my mi-hun goreng that made him propose almost immediately), so there will be much more cooking. Don't mind the cooking but the preparation and cleaning up after the fiesco is not my fave part in the kitchen, but for now, I don't really have much choice, do I?

To make matters worst, my utmost important gadget, my handphone went dead on me. Just can't seem to do anything with it. So I am a bit at lost here without my phone. No choice but to get a new phone, which I again have to go through the process of getting acquainted to it, which I very much dread.

Well, I guess I am up to a crazy maidless days ahead of me and wish that I'll manage to do it successfully, all in one piece, without killing anyone in the process. Thanks to my friends who have showed concern in this very stressful episode, in the Harfy Household.

LuV Yaya XOXO

No comments: