Friday, August 29, 2008

A New Frontier




Well, cannot believe that my Adlil has decided to start a blog of his own. It totally came as a surprise to me when he said "Bie, I think it would be kinda cool to have a blog of our own". I didn't know whether I should choke or to cry as my Adlil is not a person who is into all this. Mind you he doesn't believe my excitement with facebook which he thinks is full of faux and cliche in its own right.

On the other hand, me myself, have been meaning to start a blog for myself for almost 4 years or so but never came about doing it, for reasons, I myself cannot reconcile in my almost fully occupied brain. Good friends who know my inclination in writing have asked me numerous times on why I have no blog to my name. Well guys, this would be it now.

So Adlil, thanks to you, we have embarked to our new long awaited frontier.

Here we will start sharing our lives with all of our frens and hopefully find new frens who share the same passion as we do. This would be our way of sharing our wonderful life together with our love of our lives, Alief, Qyra, Raiyan and Adlil's Harley.

Welcome to our life where life is not about the destination but more of the journey and lessons that we have encountered along the way..

2 comments:

javanese rider said...

Congratulation ! for having your own new blog, well done dude. Keep on up dates yeh. May Allah bless you and your family.

Regards,
Azmi Baharin, Hanizan Md Shah, Anwar Azmi, Nurdini Azmi, Harris Baharin Azmi.

rock chic said...

i really can't believe this...anyways..kudos B-I-L on ur new blog...love to sist n d bambinos..XOXX