Thursday, September 4, 2008

Perfect 10 !!!


Boy how time flies nowadays..first thing they are all cute & cuddly now they fight and answer you back. My Alief turns 10 today. Its actually a big thing because now he has a double digit so it makes him more of a man. I can remember the first time as I held him in my arms. While I was serenading him with the azan, his face lit up & he was actually staring at me all througout. It got me teary eye. I stayed up all night watching him. I would rub his little fingers & feet...cuddle him everytime he whines or cries during the night.


As he grow older it makes me proud to be his Papa. My little boy Alief will sooner learn & appriciate the facts of life. Its a tough world out there & I just want to make sure that he knows that I will always be there for him...always. He is just so adorable to watch now as he knows that being as "abang" to Qyra & Ryan is probably the toughest role yet. He's so helpful around the house especially now that the maid is gone...

Tonight we had a little birthday cake cutting ceremony for him as we all sang the b'day song. It may not be as much of what you would call a party,...but we were all there as a family, that's the most important and he was so excited and appreciative of our effort. He is coping so well with all this puasa stuff & I've already promised him that he would get his PSP before Hari Raya..heck I would just get it tommorrow & surprise him for his b'day. I truly think he really deserves it & he did pretty well for his exam (but the wifey thinks he should've done a lot better), He did so well in BM a subject that he is not really good at. He puts the effort and I'm proud of him. You see,..Alief doesn't really always ask for stuff like toys. He will just appreciate the simplest things in life & that my friend,... they don't teach you in school.

I'm planning to have him ride with me more often cause know he is so interested in Harleys. He would spot a Harley miles away. Last July, Alief had the pleasure of being my pillion rider from Melaka to JB...& he enjoyed every minute of it. Looking forward for more rides with u kiddo!!

Happy 10th Birthday Alief...............

10 comments:

rock chic said...

happy birthday abg!!!

rock chic said...

rase mcm jap jek ekk da bsr..can still remember wen he at ryan's age..drooling jek keje die n geget bahu org...and muke bulat mcm elmo..pastu giggle bile Tan bace kan die book yg tecik 2..n nnti die soh repeat over n over again sampai Tan surrender n panggil Ne.. pastu xgheti ckp sampai 3taun..sume panic n siap g anta 4 speech therapy...n now da bsr n can look after Bobo..but deep inside he'll always be Mak Chu's lil baby!!

rock chic said...

upload gambo die mase kecik...

shasha_zamlis said...

ye lah...teringat gak kat mak chu, 27 setengah tahun yang lalu, asyik nak menyusu...haaa...hhaaaa....haaa....
alip dah besar kan. sungguh semua tak sangka alip yang dulu menjerit tutup telinga kalau dengar baby nangis, sekarang sangatlah boleh di harap esp jaga bobo.
dah besar abang. mak long sayang alip. afi lagi lah sungguh adore abg alip dia......

shasha_zamlis said...

na, blog kakak tunggu na tolong. almaklumlah wa ni bodoh I.T....... tunggu tengah kumpul bahan jap......

rock chic said...

cis..wat malu jek..adik mek IT kakak hampeh..cargas sket sista..sok mak dth de seminar pe tah ngn kak yam..mak ku d socialite.. huhuhu..wei kes gwe BF sampai 2 tawun stengah jgn cite ek..afi bllod bro ngn abg alip..heran ek die derang xpenah gado..bonding 2 d max..2-2 beralah,2-2 ngam..tp kalau ngn qyra ke, marlin ke leh jd issue..

rock chic said...

da kumpul bahan holler saye yek kakakku..nnti saye tlg kakakku yg buta IT..

rock chic said...

wei B-I-L..tlgla remove and replace gambo baju ketiak itew..sgt gayish w'pun HD nye sleeveless ekk..time kasih...

shasha_zamlis said...

ye lah. never in my life imagine BIL ku pakai baju ketiak. Yang leh pki baju ketiak mak chu yg lemau je......haaa.....haaa...haaa....
na, bila nak buka puasa sama? tepon....tepon.....

rock chic said...

cis..aku gak jd bahan..ok la 2..tp skang da kureng sexy la..da demok n abg mate bulat bising kalau pkai bj xckp kain..da tua pun ye gak..muahaaha..