Monday, September 1, 2008

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." -- Bernard Meltzer.

Well, it is the first day of Ramadhan today. We had a modest Buka Puasa together with my mum and our Bambinos. Alief puasa today, Qyra puasa half day today. To be very honest, I am really hoping that this Ramadhan will be a turning point for me as lady luck has not really been on my side of the fence lately. But like Adlil keeps on telling me, its ok, coz s'times in order to succeed, we have to undergo, in my case lotsa lotsa defeat. I am still hoping that they will be a pot of gold waiting for me at the end of the journey..insyallah.


Anyway on another note, just to share with all of you that I was re-united with my long lost (not really lost) while I was in PPP/ITM, Intan Nazrahayu. I guess Adlil did mention that we went for a joyride with our frens, Mi & Hani to Desaru on Saturday. Adlil will be telling you about the whole journey in the next post, that I leave it to him. I had so much fun riding with my Adlil muahhss.

However, we were so happy to have been re-united after not seeing each other face to face for almost 12 years or so. We've been keeping in touch via YM and Facebook but nothing beats the real deal. We hanged out at the "lounge" area of The Pulai, Desaru and exchanged latest happening about ourselves. Like I said to Iza this morning, it was so refreshing to meet old frens who knows you and who you are totally comfortable with and the best part never judge you. We had fun catching up!! Met her two adorable and beautiful kids too. I had fun although it was a mere two hours of chit chatting.


Intan, it was so nice to have met you again after all this years and girl, besides the hijab and the motherhood, and some other stuff, you are pretty much the same Intan who lived across my flat in PPP/ITM, Section 17, and whom I must say we connected to each other instantaneously.

Intan, we'll definitely must have another meet up with the whole gang bang when you come back the next time. Do have a safe journey back and keep in touch coz frens like what we all had are just hard to come by nowadays. Hani, thanks for accompanying me and basically being there for me when I needed a friend.

As for me, I learnt that good frens are hard to come by, the really hard way... Daaahhh, these are friends that you can always do without, they become excess baggage if you tolerate them, so dwelling on it would be such a waste of time. Happy Ramadhan to all of you!!


LuV: Yaya XoXo

No comments: